Thursday 23 February 2012

Rheas 21st Birthday!

So the weekend just gone was my best mates 21st birthday, She is currently spending her time in Spain as part of her university course so I rarely get to see her.  We ended up squeezing four of us into a three bedroom hotel which over looked Hyde Park, very nice. I ended up at the hotel alot earlier than the rest of the girls so i decided to decorate the bedroom with balloons, banners, sequins and got her a birthday cake.
Sorry for the rubbish quality of the photograph, it is taken off my shitty blackberry. 
Anyways the girls got to the hotel about nine, the drinks started to get poured and the music was on. Was so nice to see two of the girls that I used to go to school  with, I rarely ever see them except for at rheas birthday or Christmas Eve. A relaxed rush to get ready and we were on our way to Bond.
We also set rheas birthday cake on fire, after Jessi decided to buy one of them huge sparkler things for it... this ended up in a very smokey room.
Anyways, here are a few photographs from the night we had..




I'll probs add some more when Rhea has decided to upload her photographs off her camera, so that could take up to 4 months likely .. hahaa! 
My dress is from Top shop...
AND ITS MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND NEXT WEEKEND.. so expect some fun entries!
Hope my fave girl had an amazing weekend, miss you and love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment