Thursday 9 February 2012

River Island

River Island is my favourite high street shop, so while I've been browsing on their website I am loving their s/s 12 collection. Summer is around the corner( eek so excited!! ) .I just  adore summer because I can walk around with my legs and arms out with out getting frost bite. BBQs, Garden Parties, Holidays, Trips to the beach etc. I thought I would share with my followers some of the items I love/want and shall be buying in the near future :)
Beige print jell peep toe sandal £15.00
Play Suit £18.00
Turquoise bow collar top £16.00
Orange scarf print maxi £45
Black stripe trouser £30.00
Pink peep toe sling back £60 << me and my friend Rebbecca were talking about how much wear you are likely to get out of these shoes. The colour <3 


THESE BAD BOYS ARE HONESTLY THE BEST THINGS EVER... and only £14.... all I can think about is Rhianna rude boy when I see these. I need them, I need to be by a pool, I need a drink in my hand and I need some music playing.

Geometric print dress £28


So these are a few bits and bobs that I am currently loving in river island website. I am 100 % buying my rhianna rude boy shorts and wearing them every day 



Jessica ox


1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Everything here is amazzzzing..those flats! ahh! in love.

    PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like! :)

    ox from NYC,
    -davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete