Tuesday 13 March 2012

Get to know me

So I have been a really bad blogger recently, everyones been on at me on tumblr telling me to get my act together and get blogging again! Sorry, my head has been somewhere else ( where...? im not too sure) Anyways I have been getting busy with my final major projct for university so thats why I have been busy, I have also just had my 21st Birthday, which im going to do a huge blog about maybe tomorrow or thursday and show you loads of pictures and other shit e.g presents blablabla... ermm what else has been happening in my life, oh I got a 2:1 for my dissertation.. fuckyeahwinning. Okay its not a 1st but a 2:1... HYFR! anyways this is just a quick post that I saw on another blog so i thought i would copy, its a kinda.. get to know me blogging kinda thing soo, here goes..
This is me.

1. Are you named after anyone?
Nope, i have no interesting nice story about why my name is Jessica, I wish i was named after someone, or maybe after a song or something.. im going to ask my mum tomorrow why they named me jessica and then update this

2. When was the last time you cried?

I cried last night.. I know boohoo poor me. No I think i've been holding back a good cry in ages, before yesterday I havent cried in months and I think last night everything just got the better of me so I had a 5 minute frantic cry then I felt alot better straight after... holding in your emotions is not healthy kids

3. Do you have kids?

Nope.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Erm, i know most people will probably answer this with yes, but I would befriend myself I think, I know i make daft decisions, get really drunk and sometimes need to be carried home and I bore alot of my friends with my weekly moans but I like to think that I'm a good friend to my close friends, if they need me I'm always there. I'm not perfect and I'm kinda selfish but I would never ever intentionally hurt one of my friends

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

Not really, i only ever use sarcasam when someones being stupid or cocky.. there was a time when I was in school and everyone and I mean EVERYONE spoke sarcastically all the fucking time, no one ever ever ever ever said any thing sincerly so after that I think sarcasam kinda died for me.

6. Will you ever Bungee Jump?
Noooo, I always have the fear that I would smash me head in... but I am planning on doing a Sky dive at some point this year... which is probably more likely the reason I'll smash me had in
7. What's your favorite cereal?

Special K, All day.

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?

 In the oppersite sex im quite shallow, and apperance is everything to begin with, i like nice dressed guys, with good teeth and good hair... but if their personality is wank or their a knob head then they could be trey songz and it wouldnt be appealing.

9. What is your eye colour?
Bluey Grey

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy ending, im a sucker for a rom com, the whole meet each other fall in love, someone does a dickheady kinda thing then they dont speak then the one who was a dickhead makes up by doing some romantic gesture like flying across the world to stop their wedding then they live happily ever after

11. Favorite smells?

I love petrol.

12. Summer or winter?

Summer, just because of the heat. I used to like winter because i always thought winter fashion was alot better but when i think about it.. its not.. i wanna get my legs out. Plus summer means, later nights, bbqs, jaques cider, garden parties trips to the beach blablabla and winter means... cuddeling up with your boyfriend.. and if you dont have a boyfriend you cuddle up to a hot chocolate and sing ' All By Myself'

13. Computer or television?
Computer, i love tumblr, i love facebook, i love blogger and i can watch tv on here. In all honestly i probably need to get a bit more of a life. 

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?

Erm, America? I went to miami and new york with my best bitch rhea about two years ago and thats the furthest ive been without my parents... it was amaaaaaazing.

15. Do you have any special talents?

I click my bones.. not like just fingers like i can click my neck,nose,back,shoudler blades,knees... i wouldnt really say it was a special talent.. more of a wierd one

16. Where were you born?
St Albans

17. What are your hobbies?

Blogging,Shopping,Eating...

18. Do you have any pets?

I have a black lab called louie...

19. Favorite movie?

Ahh, erm well i recently watched friends with benefits and that was amaaaaaaaazing, I also love The Departed, I love you phillip morris, Mean girls, Save the last dance, Grease..

20. Do you have any siblings?

Two sisters, Holly and Lynsey and a brother, Ian.




SO thats you getting to know me, not very interesting but i thought id better blog something before someone kills me on tumblr haha!!

Goodnight 

1 comment: